Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(1 MB)
Download
Updated: 01-18-12 10:05 PM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:01-18-12 10:05 PM
Created:08-19-10 01:56 AM
Downloads:432,251
Favorites:544
MD5:
ElvUI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 3.15
by: Elv22 [More]
This file is no longer going to be updated from this location.

Please visit http://www.tukui.org to download!
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 10-25-10, 05:09 PM  
JJiGz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 15
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Elv22
post a screenshot
ok ill post it a little later. headed out for dinner.
JJiGz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 07:40 PM  
Northdaddio
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Chat frames.

I would like to decrease the height of chat frames. When I unlock to scale them they set to a default size that i can't go below. A point in the right direction would be helpful. I'm on 1400 x 900 monitor.
Northdaddio is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 07:46 PM  
ThePlant
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 20
Uploads: 0
So, whenever I enable skada and its set in the Tukui setting to be in the bottom right corner, my frame rates drop to 2-3, but are regularly about 85 in Org and 30 in a raid. Omen and recount just plain dont do anything when I enable them with the settings set for those addons. Help?
ThePlant is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 08:27 PM  
Falarin
A Cyclonian
 
Falarin's Avatar

Forum posts: 49
File comments: 39
Uploads: 0
Re: Chat frames.

Originally posted by Northdaddio
I would like to decrease the height of chat frames. When I unlock to scale them they set to a default size that i can't go below. A point in the right direction would be helpful. I'm on 1400 x 900 monitor.
Type /tc and scroll down to Chat. You can adjust the height and width of the chat frames.
Falarin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 10:05 PM  
ginsengbomb
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
No combat text?

I absolutely love this UI.

For whatever reason, however, I'm not getting combat text. I get text for when I accrue XP, but no in-combat damage or healing text. Any thoughts?

I feel like there's something very obvious that I'm missing, given that I can't find anybody else with this problem .

MSBT works fine and I'm using it until I figure out the problem with the ElvUI text.
ginsengbomb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 10:10 PM  
krawllstryker
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 44
Uploads: 0
Re: No combat text?

Originally posted by ginsengbomb
I absolutely love this UI.

For whatever reason, however, I'm not getting combat text. I get text for when I accrue XP, but no in-combat damage or healing text. Any thoughts?

I feel like there's something very obvious that I'm missing, given that I can't find anybody else with this problem .

MSBT works fine and I'm using it until I figure out the problem with the ElvUI text.
Turn on Scrolling battle text in Blizzard Interface.
__________________
krawllstryker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 10:22 PM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Re: No combat text?

Originally posted by ginsengbomb
I absolutely love this UI.

For whatever reason, however, I'm not getting combat text. I get text for when I accrue XP, but no in-combat damage or healing text. Any thoughts?

I feel like there's something very obvious that I'm missing, given that I can't find anybody else with this problem .

MSBT works fine and I'm using it until I figure out the problem with the ElvUI text.
check out combat text section inside the /tc config menu as well
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 10:44 PM  
ginsengbomb
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: No combat text?

Originally posted by Elv22
check out combat text section inside the /tc config menu as well
Was just popping back in to say "disregard." I neglected to do the obvious and just delete my WTF folder before posting about a problem. Deleted WTF, restarted, and now I have combat text.

(and, many thanks to this blazingly good UI, redoing my settings took all of about 30 seconds )
ginsengbomb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-10, 10:58 PM  
JJiGz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 15
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by JJiGz
ok ill post it a little later. headed out for dinner.
Here I am disguised in Zul'drak and my pet is the Geist. No bar!! =(

Edit Also how do you open the Calender? I middle clicked the map and right clicked it and nothing..?

Last edited by JJiGz : 10-26-10 at 12:06 AM.
JJiGz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 12:40 AM  
Velerash
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by JJiGz
Here I am disguised in Zul'drak and my pet is the Geist. No bar!! =(

Edit Also how do you open the Calender? I middle clicked the map and right clicked it and nothing..?
Calendar is click on the clock/time on the data bar.
Last edited by Velerash : 10-26-10 at 12:43 AM.
Velerash is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 12:41 AM  
JJiGz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 15
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Velerash
Calendar is click on the clock/time on the data bar.
awesome thanks!
JJiGz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 12:52 AM  
Velerash
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by JJiGz
awesome thanks!
You're welcome. As far as your issue with the pet bar, have you tried completely disabling all addons aside from the Elv/Tuk UI components and seeing what happens? You might have something conflicting with something else inside the Elvs package.

Same suggestion but not quite - delete/rename/move your Interface/WTF and do a complete clean install of Elvs and see if that fixes the problem.
Last edited by Velerash : 10-26-10 at 01:22 AM.
Velerash is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 01:00 AM  
WhiteLantern
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 22
Uploads: 0
Hah, the new unitframes texture looks like someone rubbed their sweaty ass on them.
WhiteLantern is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 01:37 AM  
JJiGz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 15
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Velerash
You're welcome. As far as your issue with the pet bar, have you tried completely disabling all addons aside from the Elv/Tuk UI components and seeing what happens? You might have something conflicting with something else inside the Elvs package.

Same suggestion but not quite - delete/rename/move your Interface/WTF and do a complete clean install of Elvs and see if that fixes the problem.
it was installed fresh before i installed any addons. but i will make backups of the WTF folder and see if it works. i also noticed there is a newer version than the one im running that came out on the 25th i got mine on friday i think. ill double check tho.
JJiGz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 05:35 AM  
inuzuka_shura
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
Elv, how can i change the texture of the unit frame and the data frame bar?

Tell me what's the name of the texture bar in this screenshot http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw45326.jpg

One more question, what's the name of the boss mod addon included in your UI?
Last edited by inuzuka_shura : 10-26-10 at 05:37 AM.
inuzuka_shura is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.